Enchanted Forest Photos, Part 2 - Snow White:
- How come no other fairy tale gets a whole land to itself?
- Kory investigates the dwarves’ cottage.
- Although there’s a lot in the park that straight-up reproduces Disney art, the dwarves got new names. My favorite is Lumpy.
- Apparently in this version, Lumpy & co. work in a radium mine. The actual mine is pretty dark—the bright colors of the rocks are invisible without the camera flash—but the water really is that bright.
- The wicked queen’s cottage? I think? Living in a hideout shaped like a caricature of your face is pretty classic supervillain, so, I approve.